BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The secret is out!


Tonight is the night in which I will reveal my secret... my blog address! I am a little nervous because I have already been told of some spelling errors, but I am real bad at spelling so I don't really care that much. Today was a rough day... I was holding my eyelids (seriously holding)open so that I didn't look like I was trying to sleep. My teacher thought I was nuts ... but what are you gunna do? Because of my deathly sleepy state today I was unproductive with everything! Practice was insanely boring and now at 6:30 after I am done with this short blog I am going to bed... yes a college student is actually going to bed at 6:30! I hope you all enjoy my blog, I am not going to lie...I have spent way to much time trying to figure out the tricks of the blogging trade so be nice!
:)
Big E

0 comments: