BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yes this is real life...

Is this real life has been the question I have asked my life several times throughout the day today. The first situation was when I was sitting in my favorite class... finance.(yes that is real life, that is actually my favorite class) I was trying so hard to listen to my teacher who knows nothing about finance (his words not mine) yet he has a PHD. I don't really get how that works but I mean maybe he BSed his way through it?? Anyways I was sitting in class the next thing I knew I jolted. I had fallen asleep and drooled all over and ended up having to rewrite my notes because they had gotten soggy, not to mention I was right in front so my teacher started laughing and said a comment that /i chose not to listen to when I arose...oops! The next instance was not as humorous. Let me take you to this time in my life... Place: FAU pool! Time: 3:01 2/3/2010 Set: 30x50's two fast one easy... This set was so terrible for me I thought that I had broken both legs and tried to swim. The last and most crappy situation for me was just after practice when I went to the doctor. Lets go back in time about one month ago when I acquired the injury in question. I was in my locker room trying to get to the showers ASAP because at this time in Florida we had a polar freeze. The temp was the coldest Florida had seen in something like 30 years. I grabbed my shamp and condish and was running to the showers (it was more of a brisk walk) then I stepped on the drain wrong and instantly my foot was in pain. I walked it off, went home and the next day I had some bruising and it hurt... I went on with my days. Until the trainers found out, then I had to get an XRay and an MRI to find out that I have a fracture in my foot...cool. But I had known that before today... Today was the day that I was supposed to be off crutches! I went to the doctor to only find out that I am actually on crutches for 3 more weeks...cool Is this real life? unfortunately... Yes. I don't understand why if you can't see the fracture in an xray, only a little in an MRI why would you put your athlete through the hell of having to bruise your armpits and hands... IDK But I have studying to do for my plethora of test tomorrow to I will talk to you on a later date.

0 comments: