BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

WOW!!


Yesterday was a longgggg day! I began my day at 5:00 which I didn't think would be bad the night before, but it was basically like I was getting run over by a bus. I got to practice with the masters program, it was one of the easiest practice of my life. I returned home to go to class and study for the two test I had that day... My first test, in writing for managment went amazing! I think I only got 2 pts off of 50! My next test, was not as great... i forgot to study an entire chapter so I got most of the questions wrong regarding the chapter. But good news is that I had a bounch of extra credit so it should be a C+ :) so I am happy about that. I ended my day at 10:00 got home and packed up for an adventure that will reveal its self soon. Thursday, though I have the most classes is the best day of the week. Not only is it the day befor no classes at all, but I get to see the most attractive boy of my life. :) But I am sure there will be more stories of him to come. Today during the time I should have been studying I was thinking about how this year has been. I would say over all it has been successful. I did not get hit by a car this year, so that in its self is a success. I have been doing well in swim and school. I really think that I am blessed that I have such a wonderful life. I live in a beautiful city, with the best people surrounding me. Ok that is enough with the sentimental moments. Be back with you soon hopefully today!

0 comments: